sexta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2009

Just relaxing!

Hallo! God Nyttår! Well now I can just relax...The camp is over! Was a really great time with the teenagers and also with Laget's staff.

But now, here at Hald I am just waiting for my internacionals friends, and I think will such a nice time together to learn more about us, about the bible and relax. In the next 14 days we will have a hard schedule with many activities and reflections. This time here is a great "stop", to review something in our groups and work, and I am looking foward for that...

Yesterday I talked with my mom, Sté and Artur. So good when I can do thing like this...Because are differents types of conversation, but in the end, all of them are good. My Mom is coming to Norway, we are just planning everything and I think will amazing! Sté is still in Berlin and each day I love her more. Artur is growing more and more, and I feel so happy for him!

Uhu, today I am planning to buy my Ipod! Maybe tomorrow I put some pictures....

Nenhum comentário: