quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2009

Updating...

Sorry! I know I’ve been failing to update my blog, but these days have been so busy! Really, but I am so glad to have a lot to do, I like to be active! Since I arrived, again, here in Stavanger I am thinking how my work can more productive and so on, then, I started to drawn my new goals for the next 3 months here. A hard work to do…But I am still praying!

The activities here with Laget Stavanger are still going on…On 17th January we had a Midnight Service at Student Party, in a place called ‘Folken’, I was amazed how the people here respect each other…Was a student party, with alcohol, drunk people, non-christians e etc. And most part of the Christian Organizations at university joined in special service to make Jesus know among students in the middle of the party…The stopped the music, they put an altar, so, a priest come and said some words, they had worship songs and a video about what’s mean Jesus for you? … A short sermon and ended with the Lord ’s Prayer…About 20 min…And the gospel was preached. So nice!

In following Tuesday, 20th , I was in charge to bring a devotional to the Laget meeting in the university…I was really nervous, but, the day before I had a such a good experience with God, and he brought me peace! I went to the university and spoke about the text in John 4, the Samaritan Woman…Oh you can find so many lessons in this text, about yourself, about your relationship with God, about you sins…I think was a good experience to sharing, my boss, at least, said to me: Good job, Bruno! …Uhuuu! Later we had a meeting with teachers about, how to be a Christian teacher, the first part was nice, but was in Norwegian, so I had headache after 1h30….

Big post, isn’t ? I’ll try to write more often…See ya!

Nenhum comentário: