quinta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2009

Yesterday!

Whoaa!!! Yesterday was so great day! First we started our day here at Hald with a class that I thought: This is will be boring! My fault, the lecture was so nice! We talked about poverty in third world, we had many times here at Hald, in September, classes about poverty but in a rich perspective...But yesterday we talked about our own perspective and was good...Make me feel bad about my behavior against poverty...I am still thinking...To end this part, I would like to share a video, take a look!


Yesterday, me and Dani were in charge of Sylvia's surprise party! We collect money from the students and we bought some cakes, cokes, snacks...and celebration! Sylvia was so happy and we had such a nice atmohphere! I finished my night talking with my girlfriend on skype, discussing about poverty and also about how our relationship could be an example for others couples and so on. Some friends in Brasil are so happy and with so high expectations about us, we must pray to God for wisdom...oh yes!


Nenhum comentário: