sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

Jukiragem...

Oh man! Yesterday I did something really creepy...I forgot my buscard and my keys at home! Can you imagine? I was in a bus and then I realize that I forgot the buscard, but the keys was even worst...I worked all day long in the office, I was tired and outside was cold.

I went walking to home, but first, I stop at supermarket and bought some food, well, when I came home I put my hand in my pocket to take the keys and...There's none keys. Karen went to cinema, Eirik usually work until 21h, my last hope was Finn. He works until 19h30...I looked to my watch and was 18h15...I called Finn, and he suggest to me to climb the house, and go up for fire stairs...And I did...Man, I was so crazy...Can you imagine 20m...I with more than 100 kilos...I felt the hand of God there...Really!

Hmmmpf! The door upstairs was closed too! Ahhhhh....I went down again and waited for 1h in a cold weather...But at least I had my computer and the wireless signal was really good. I waited but not alone....hehehehe

Um comentário:

Kamilla disse...

Hahaha... Eu queria muito de ver isso:D