terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2009

I am tired!

Oh three days since my last post...This is Hald! A hard schedule with many activities, but is also so good to be in home again! Until now we had great moments together...Bible studies, worship time, and really good teachings!

In this exactly time I am at Norwegian Culture class...We are discussing about how norwegians are freak time...Oh my God! I getting sick of them (norwegians), they think they are so wonderful people and the way that they raising children are so great...Ah....I need a time...I getting stressed!

If you are reading this and would like to pray for me, please do it!
Apart of this! I am doing good! I've been talking with my mother and my girlfriend, was such a good time to share about this things and saw them at webcam! Today the snow is melting away...But the cold still!

We live in a post modern society, that means “I want to be happy now”...How we can dealing with this? In this norwegian society where everybody have whatever they want...With so much money and so much spoiled people...I am tired!

Nenhum comentário: