sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2009

Kidney's sand!

Oh yes! Today I am sick, I had kidney's sand...oh so creepy, I stayed all day long in my bed, drinking tea and medicines! But ok, was good rest a little bit...I had some friends visiting me all the time, taking care of me.

In end the of the day, I had a photo session with Lili and Dani, was really funny, all my pain went away and we had a lot of fun together! I am looking foward for tomorrow, cuz, all the students will go to swimming pool...Uhu...most part of the african's students don't know how to swimming, so it will be a opportunity to teach them and have fun!!!

Oh each day here in Norway proves me how God loves me! It is so good!
“Same power that conquer the gravelives in me.Your love that rescue the earthlives in me.” Hillsong London - You Are Here

Nenhum comentário: