quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2008

Nyttår på Hald

Oh man, today is the last day of the year! I am quite anxious....I don't know why! Maybe because I know that in 6 months I'll be home again...Uhuuu!

Well, a new year means a new start and I think 2009 it will be different, at last, I wish! But here in Norway, this new year's eve will weird.
White. But because of the snow and not because of the clothes.
Cold. In a quiet place, without a warm celebration.
Without champagne. Only saft or juice.
Without my friends. Just a few norwegians.Hard. I'll cook for almost 70 people.

Oh...Huge differences! I just love new year's eve at the beach, with my friends, using new and white clothes, drinking a good champagne, foot in the sand...But ok, is just one year, and I know that God wants to teach me something in all this experiences! So, here I am!

I would like to wish a wonderful 2009 to all my friends! Peace, sucess, health and of course, a good and amazing relationship with Jesus. In 2009 lets Jesus take it all!

Nenhum comentário: