terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2008

Is too late?

Hey! Ja vel...It was 11 days since my last post, but I have been busy with xmas, travels and so. But I think is not too late to write about my last days.


Now I am at Hald, my lovely norwegian home, for a camp "Exit" with almost 60 teenagers. It is very good, a time to relax but also to work a lot. I am in charge of the kitchen, preparing breakfast and other meals, and doing the dishes as well, but ok, a leader first of all is servant. Well, I am talking about leadership, I also have a seminar about contemporary leadership and christian values. My first lecture was yesterday, I was a bit nervous cuz was my first seminar in english and alone, but was really great, the people interacted a lot.


Hmmm, I need to write about my girlfriend! Yes, now I have a girlfriend! We meet each other for xmas, and was a really nice time together. She is was my friend for many years, but when I came to Norway we realize that we love each other, so we decide to start something soon, then she came to visit me! Her name? Stephanie, but you can call her Ste, for me "min kjære" or just linda. Well, now I think I have more reasons to go back to Brasil! I already miss her, but now we need to wait...and I know that who loves wait!

Um comentário:

Eirik A jobber disse...

Hei bruno.
Du er blitt så flink i Norsk. Bra!!
gratulerer med kjæresten :)
Godt nyttår. Miss ya!!