sexta-feira, 3 de abril de 2009

Scandinavian Weekend!

Hey folks! I know that I've been lazy with this blog! But in last days I was so busy and tired, really, I was little depressive as well. I don't know, maybe, is because I missed my family and friends so much in these days....I think this is the reason for so much laziness!!! Hehehehe

But ok! I promised to my girlfriend a post before leave to my scandinavian weekend! Yes, well I am here in Norway, so I decide to travel to other scandinavian countries, wich means, Sweden and Denmark. Yeahp! Today I am in Oslo, this night will take a bus to Stockholm, spend saturday there, and then take a bus to Copehagen, spend sunday there, and take a cruise back to Oslo!!! I know will tough! But hang on, it will be fun also! I hope will take many pictures and walk a lot...

When I come back to Oslo, I promise post some pictures and a short briefing!!! In the next post I will talk about my plans to easter time, I will go to Germany, in a missionary conference! Check it out http://www.mission-net.org

See ya!

Nenhum comentário: