quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2009

Back to Hald!

Welcome back! Yes, I am back to Hald, my school here in Mandal. But it seems that I’m not feeling so well, I don’t know, maybe not complete…For sure, I’m missing my family, friends and girlfriend , but, the idea to come back to Brazil is freaking me out, in way, that I’m longing so much this day, that sometimes, I lose my sight here at school.
These days here, I’ve been thinking so much, debriefing so much, confronting so many things in me…In a way this is very good and makes me grow, but also, hurts a lot, and there is no explanation or medicine to cure that things, just the time….So, now for example, I’m sitting by a three just relaxing and trying to put ideas in order… Might help!

Um comentário:

Eirik A jobber disse...

My thought are very similar. A lot av messed up thoughts the last weeks!:P