terça-feira, 17 de março de 2009

Åpen Dag - UiS

Hallo! Well today I had an special day, I mean special because I experiencied good and bad things also. First we had a Open Day at Stavanger University, all the courses had a stand to show the main studies in each area, and, Laget had also a stand to show to invite people to meetings and serve some waffles and coffe! Was really nice, interact with some others students...After this I went to Christian Union meeting, we had a bible study and prayer -worship time, I really felt the presence of God there.

But then, I went back home and something happened with me, I had bad experience, I got anxious, nervous, stressed, and really felt tempted...So, something came to my mind! God knows, God knows I want to break free!

2 comentários:

Eirik A jobber disse...

Hei Bruno
Just wonder, what do you mean by breaking free?
Btw, you look really great! Looking so much forward to see you again!

Bruno Barreto disse...

Hi, Erik! Jus breaking free from my temptations...So times is so hard! I am looking foward to see you again, too!
Stor klem!
Vi snakkes!