segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2009

Back to Norway - Ready to Germany

Hahaha, I know some of you are just thinking, why he is traveling so much? Sorry...But it is fun!Well, my weekend in Scandinavia was really amazing, I walked many hours and took thousands pictures...

Ow, Stockholm is definitly the most beautifull city I ever been, the door to scandinavian countries. Everything is so clean and classical, all those bridges and islands were indescribable.

In Copehagem was more cosmopolitan, great shops, and most fashion scandinavian place. How about the beautifull people, every person in that city was beautifull!!! Girls, boys and kids! I missed Tivoli's park, because they will open only i few days, but instead, I walked around some castles and got my cruise back to Oslo.

The cruise was most fancy thing that I did in my life, can you imagine? A cruise in Europe? Ow, so fancy, the boat was amazing, and I enjoyed the jacuzzi, the nigthclub, and food -a special buffet - and bed! After walking for more than 17 hours was just perfect!

Today, I am in Oslo, packing things to go Germany! Yes, I'll go to Oldenburg, near to Bremen, for a missionary conference, with another students from Hald. It'll be a special time, I hope, to be a great ending here in Europe. Yes is almost in the end, in two months will be back to Brasil....

Hugs =*
ps: The pictures will be avaiable just when I come back to Stavanger, sorry!

Nenhum comentário: