terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2008

Preikestolen - a place to stop and listen!

Wow! Last monday I was in Preikestolen, one of the most highest point in Norway! And was thinking about this trip, a long way - 4h climbing rocks until 700m above the ocean, between a norwegians fjord - and the amazing view was perfect!

God is Great and designed all that rocks in a beautyfull place. It's reminds me to be thankful for all that He is doing in my life this year. When was upstairs, looking all mountains around me and the sea, I realize that if God can be careful with the nature, He can even more with me, and the best part is that he can do the same for you...

Preikestolen means Pulpit Rock, a place that you can seat and hear a preach, and definetly I heard!

Um comentário:

J.Monaco disse...

hahahah i wish i could at least pronounce each skandinavian name you put down here... i'm kinda bad reader , you know